No visa is required for Nepal passport holders for Singapore!
Nepali passport holders can enter and stay in Singapore for a maximum of 30 days without a visa.
Immigration officers at the point of entry will determine your approval and stamp your entry and exit.
Note: Please be aware if arriving by flight it is unusual to be turned away. But if you are arriving overland from Malaysia it’s more important to have ALL your documents available, especially an outward ticket. Please dress well!
- Return flight ticket or proof of outgoing plans from Singapore.
- Proof of accommodation in Singapore.
- Money that you have with you (cash or card).
Things To Know
- A visa not needed for Nepali passport holders to enter Singapore.
- You can stay up to 30 days.
- Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months with at least one empty page.
- Only entry and exit stamps will be made on your passport.
- Immigration officers at the point of entry will determine your entry approval.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Entry to Singapore
Do I need visa to enter Singapore?
Can I get entrance approval on arrival?
How much does it cost to enter Singapore?
What documents am I required to show?
How long can stay?
Can an immigration officer refuse me entry?
What questions will the immigration officer ask me?
They may also ask you to show your onward travel tickets and proof of your hotel booking.