A complete step by step guide to obtain entry to the Philippines for Nepali citizens.
- Return flight ticket from the Philippines
- Proof of accommodation in the Philippines
- Money that you have with you (cash or card)
Things To Know
- A visa not needed for Nepali passport holders to enter the Philippines
- Ensure your passport is valid for more than 6 months and has at least one empty page
- Your entry and exit stamps will be put in your passport
- You can stay only up to 30 days
- Immigration officers at the point of entry will determine your entry approval
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Entry to the Philippines
Do I need a visa to enter the Philippines?
Can I get entrance approval on arrival?
Yes, you will get an entry and exit stamp upon arrival and departure.
How much does it cost to enter the Philippines?
Free – there is no charge to enter Indonesia.
What documents am I required to show?
Onward tickets out of Indonesia and hotel bookings are required for entry.
How long can I stay?
You can stay up to 30 days.
Can an immigration officer refuse me entry?
Yes, but this is very rare. Have the correct documents ready.
What questions will the immigration officer ask me?
They can ask you how many times have you been to the Philippines, how many days are you staying, and are you travelling solo or in a group.
They may also ask you to show your onward travel tickets and proof of your hotel booking.