There are two ways to enter Malaysia for Nepali Citizens:
- Obtain a visa from the Embassy.
- Obtain an eVisa.
The eVisa is the easiest process to do but it can be subject to some limitations in term of entry port. Therefore, since there is an embassy in Kathmandu the best way is to obtain the visa in Nepal is from the Malaysia Embassy.
- Passport with a minimum of 6 months validity and two empty pages. Plus a photocopy.
- Round flight ticket and itinerary.
- ghostwriter masterarbeit
- Bank statement of the last three months with a minimum account balance equivalent to USD 500.
- Hotel booking.
- hausarbeiten schreiben lassen
- Two current color passport photos with a white background.
- One visa application form.
- facharbeit schreiben lassen
Malaysian Paper Visa
Download and print one copy of the Malaysian Visa Application Form.
It is very important to fill up the form correctly.
Submit the visa application and fee with your original passport at One Stop Center at Metro Park Building, Lazimpat, Kathmandu.
Collect the passport and you are ready to go!
Note: You have to be physically present during the application submission. The visa fee is NPR 7,480.
- Complete the eVisa form online.
- Pay the visa fee.
- Receive the eVisa in your email.
Note: All the required documents for the eVisa are similar to the paper visa application. The visa fee is USD 49 for the Malaysian Government, but there is a service fee which can vary. Normally it is USD 30 to 40 depending on agent you choose.
PRINT your eVisa it is very important to have it not just to enter but also to exit Malaysia. Do not lose it!