Nepali passport holders can obtain a Laos Visa on arrival, at the airport and at land border crossings.
- Passport with a minimum of six months validity and two empty pages.
- Return ticket or proof of onward travel.
- Two current colour passport photos no smiling, no cap, no sunglasses.
- One visa application form.
Fill the Laos Visa Application form upon arrival at immigration.
It is very important to fill up the form correctly.
Pay the visa fee in dollars. Currently it is USD 40. Hand the application to the immigration officer. Collect your visa and make sure the entry stamp is correct. It is important to do this to avoid problems late.
Welcome to Laos!
Nepali citizens are eligible to apply for Laos eVisa. Three simple steps to apply:
- Fill the application form using this link.
- Pay your fees (USD 55 for Nepali citizens)
- Download and print your eVisa (Normally 3 working days)